Monday, April 12, 2021
Meal 6:00 p.m.
Meeting 7:00 p.m.
Set the date! The 2021 Annual Corporate Meeting has been set for April 12, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. Members of Mustang Valley WSC should look for a letter from our president in mid March.
The April 12, 2021 Annual Corporate Meeting will be live streamed at 7:00 p.m. or you may attend in person.
Our president Doug Kieta will tell you about your water company. You will also be able to ask questions by typing them into the “Chat Window.” This presentation is always very interesting and is an hour well spent to learn about the corporation that you own.
Here are a few pointers for Zooming our meeting:
- Start Early –
- The meeting is being hosted by Zoom. You will need to download the application in order to run it. (Don’t panic!)
- Here’s a short 9 minute video that shares the easy steps to get started with Zoom.
- The video you just watched explained how to join Zoom meetings. Now you are ready to join our meeting at 6:50 pm. The connection to the Mustang Valley Zoom meeting is below, or even easier, click on the JOIN THE ONLINE MEETING NOW button on this page to enter the waiting room. You will be admitted a few minutes before 7pm.
Mustang Valley Water is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: ANNUAL CORPORATE MEETING 2021
Time: April 12, 2021 06:45 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting by clicking the link below.
Meeting ID: 946 3251 0054
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,94632510054#,,,,*378352# US (Houston)
+12532158782,,94632510054#,,,,*378352# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 946 3251 0054
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aeGYGIzyaI
Application for the Board of Directors
The application window for a position on the board of directors has expired. The 2021 applicationwas due on Friday, February 12. Applications may be submtted each January. It is very easy to apply. Download the form or stop by the office to pick up a printed copy. You may fill it out online or print it and get it to the office. A drop slot is available in the door for your convenience.
The window for applying to serve on the MVWSC Board of Directors is January - February of each year.
Your water board consists of seven members that are elected to three year terms. Final ballots are tallied and elections are announced at the Annual Corporation Meeting.
Requirements to serve on the board:
- All MVWSC board members must be members in good standing of Mustang Valley Water.
- Board members must be at least 18 years old.
- A person is not qualified to serve as a director if the person has been determined by a final judgment of a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be totally mentally incapacitated, or paritally metally incapactited without the right to vote; or has been finally convicted of a felony from which the person has not been pardoned or otherwise released from the resulting disabilities.
The staff quite frequently hears from members who want to know more about the workings of the company, but who have never attended a meeting. The Annual Meeting is a forum where you can ask questions and address concerns. And! You also need to hear about the great progress and the future plans of the directors and staff.
Each year the terms end for 2-3 board members. Members of Mustang Valley Water are encouraged to consider running for election. The requirements to serve on the board are listed below. The deadline for applications has past for 2020, but please consider running next year. Attendance at a monthly meeting is required. These applications are due around February of each year.
The ballots will be mailed with an invitation letter in early March. Each Membership is allotted one vote. The results will be announced at the Annual Corporate Meeting.
|Board Member||Myron Lee|
|Board Member||Nancy Bratcher|
|Board Member||Mike Upton|
|Board Member||Jim Mueller|