AS OF NOVEMBER 1, 2017
...all members can register with PSN and make payments online. If you wish to use PSN, just click on the green "Pay Your Bill Now" button on the right.
Mustang Valley Water Supply has partnered with Payment Service Network to offer you additional ways to pay your water bill—online, by smart phone or tablet, or by telephone. Now you can save a stamp, stop writing checks and be kind to the environment. It is simple, fast and secure.
Yes, there are other payment companies online; however, the partnership with PSN allows Mustang to view your payment as soon as it is made; other companies may submit your payments late, causing you to receive a late charge.
Do you need more choices? We have them. Read more below. Mustang Valley Water offers several convenient payment options for our members. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.
Your options with Payment Service Network:
- Pay by MasterCard, VISA, Discover, checking or savings.
- Pay 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for recurring monthly payments (you will receive an email reminder about 3 days prior to your payment).
How to pay with Payment Service Network:
- ONLINE:Go to www.info.PaymentServiceNetwork.com. Click on the “Register to Pay” button and follow the prompts to set up your profile and make a payment. After you register, future payments are 3 quick steps.
- MOBILE: Download the “PSN Payments” app from the App Store® or Google Play™. Before you use the app, go online to register and then payments are 3 easy steps.
- CALL:Dial 877-885-7968 (automated phone payment system). On the first call, you will set up your payment profile. Future payment calls will be 4 easy steps.
- NOTE: PSN charges a $1.99 convenience fee for electronic payments to cover their cost of doing service. The fee will be added to your payment.
- BONUS: View your current balance online or on the payment app.
We have selected Payment Service Network (PSN) to process your payments because of the high level of security and convenience they offer. PSN has been awarded a Level 1 Security Certification, the highest security possible, by the credit card industry.
If you have any questions or need help paying online, please call PSN at 866-917-7368 or email CustomerService@PaymentServiceNetwork.com.
Avoid Late Fees
Payments are due on the 20th of each month. Mail postmarked on the 20th will be considered on time.
Payment Drop-off Location
All Customers may pay your bill in person at Mustang Valley Water in Cranfills Gap office at 301 N. 3rd Street, Suite A. We accept cash, check or money orders. To avoid longer wait times, please note that Mondays, Fridays and the first day after a holiday are normally very busy.
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's account. Please consult your bank for more information.
Payment Service Network (PSN)
Beginning November 1st, all customers will be eligible to make their payment by credit card or e-check using PSN's great service. PSN is available through your tablet, computer, smart phone, or by dialing 1-877-885-7968. Have your Mustang Valley Water account name and account number ready. Then, just follow the easy instructions.